The Port of Orange mission style building was built in 1913 and was the site of the H. J. Lutcher & G.B. Moore Lumber Company that was relocated from Pennsylvania in 1877. Over the next several decades they built a timber empire with vast holdings in Texas and Louisiana and an extensive network of sawmills, railroads, warehouses, canals, dock facilities and transport ships. The Lumbermill ceased operations in the early 1930th. The Port of Orange building is listed as a historical site with the Texas Historical Commission. The building is always available for tours during normal business hours.
The Port of Orange Border Street property has multiple warehouses available for all your storage needs as well as water front property. All sites have water, electricity and gas available.
Pier Road is a waterfront multi-industrial site located on the Sabine River in Orange, Texas. This site is less than 2 miles from the IH-10 Corridor and 3.5 miles from the Intracoastal Waterway. The terminal has a 17,653 sq.ft. office building as well as warehouse space ranging from 4,000 to 6,000 sq.ft. Additionally, there is a 400ft x 25ft concrete lighted pier with water and 800 amp shore power connection.